Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Counting down the hours...

Tomorrow the adventure begins. Hard to believe, so hard I don't think I actually DO believe yet. These last few days that I had with my family and friends were wonderful. I was able to spend time with some of the people who I love and most importantly able to say bye for now.

Tomorrow at 10:20 pm I fly from TO to Amsterdam then to Accra, Ghana. Yes, Thursday I will be far away from those I love, the comfort of my home and western life. But I will be closer to the new beauty that I will discover, the friendships I will make and the knowledge I will gain.

I will write on the blog as much as a can but my access to the internet is limited. Thank you to everyone for the support, I will be thinking of all of you in the coming months.

Until next time.

No comments: